2016 ITTF North America Hopes Challenge
The Markham Pan American Games Centre was the host of this years event. The Winners (1 boy and 1 girl) qualified for the World Hopes Challenge to be held in Doha, Qatar in May 2016.
Hopes Program – outline:
- Development program organized by the International Table Tennis Federation
- Emphasis on Player Identification, Coach Education, Player Pathways and the route to high performance competitions
- Each country is responsible of organizing a National Hopes Challenge, that leads to the continental Hopes Challenge; hence the ITTF North America Hopes Challenge
- 4 boys and 4 from Canada and the US qualified for the ITTF North America Hopes Challenge
- the 2 Winners (1 boy and 1 girl) qualify for the World Hopes Challenge to be held in Doha, Qatar in May
Bronze – Tiffany Ke (US)
Silver/Argent – Joanna Sung (US)
Gold/Or – Rachel Sung (US)
Bronze – Adrian Wei (CAN)
Silver/Argent – Mudit Mahajan (US)
Gold/Or – Len Yang (US)
Images can be found on the Table Tennis Canada Facebook Page.